QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Silentbob..

Go down

Calling out Silentbob.. Empty Calling out Silentbob..

Post  DLR Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 am

DLR titan tron hits the screen as he walk down the ramp..He move to the announcer's table and took a microphone from the announcer..He then enter the ring and move to the center of it..He look around the arena where the crowd is..The titan tron then stops..DLR highers the microphone which is on his hand and say..

DLR:
Hmmm..Last week,thereaper33333 was lucky to be injured..Or another lost could be added to his acount..argh!forget him..About my upcoming match..I got someone in mind..And he is Silentbob.. Silentbob..I'm offering you a challenge right now..Please come out here and answer my request..

DLR then lowers down his microphone as he waits for silentbob to enter the arena..
DLR
DLR

Back to top Go down

Calling out Silentbob.. Empty Re: Calling out Silentbob..

Post  DLR Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 am

(Since SB didnt reply,I reply it for him..)
SilentBob's titan tron then hits the screen..After a few minutes it was rolled, SilentBob appear on the stage arena..He then move down the ramp and enter the ring..he then move to the turn buckle and perform his taunt..he then turn and move towards DLR and shove the microphone from DLR hand and say..

DLR:What you want from me?A challenge?!I bet you can't even beat me tonight!So,Congrats kid, You've found your partner..So,let's bring the ref in! Come in,Ref!

The referee enters the ring and start the match..
DLR
DLR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum