QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gore is entering The Darkness

3 posters

Go down

Gore is entering The Darkness Empty Gore is entering The Darkness

Post  The Darkness Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:06 pm

*Gore sit's in his locker room, discussing tonight's show with his assistant. He hears quiet footsteps walking down the hallway, and suddenly all of the lights in his dressing room go off! Gore begins to panic, but the light suddenly flash back on and Gore relaxes*

Assistant: Master, you have a vistor.

Gore: What? What are you talking about?

*Gore feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around to find The Darkness staring him right in the eys*

Darkness: Hello Gore, we have a surprise for you.

Gore: Who's we?

*Gore looks up to see Nihilius hitting the back of his assistant's skull with a steel chair. The Darkness quickly picks Gore up, and slams him onto the floor of the locker room, executing a LEGENDARY Bringing Down The House.*

The Darkness: You enjoy playing games? Well do I have a game for you. This game, it's called survival. You see tonight, me and my little magical buddy here, will be taking you two on in a little tag team match. You've had your fun, and now it's time you enter THE DARKNESS. Get ready for ANNIHILATION!

*The lights flicker and The Darkness, and Nihilius disappear*
The Darkness
The Darkness
Admin

https://qawwrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gore is entering The Darkness Empty Re: Gore is entering The Darkness

Post  Gore Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 pm

*out of rp*

I have the GM bullying me lol! I will change my dialogs a bit because I'm not that pussy ><

----------------------

Gore sit's in his locker room, discussing tonight's show with his assistant. He hears quiet footsteps walking down the hallway, and suddenly all of the lights in his dressing room go off! Gore gets confused, but the light suddenly flash back on and Gore relaxes

Assistant: Master, you have a vistor.

Gore: What? What are you talking about?

Gore feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around to find The Darkness staring him right in the eyes

Darkness: Hello Gore, we have a surprise for you.

Gore: We? I can only see....

Gore looks up to see Nihilius hitting the back of his assistant's skull with a steel chair.

The Darkness quickly picks Gore up, and slams him onto the floor of the locker room, executing a LEGENDARY Bringing Down The House.

The Darkness: You enjoy playing games? Well do I have a game for you. This game, it's called survival. You see tonight, me and my little magical buddy here, will be taking you two on in a little tag team match. You've had your fun, and now it's time you enter THE DARKNESS. Get ready for ANNIHILATION!

The lights flicker and The Darkness, and Nihilius disappear. Gore tries to stand but the wounds doesn't allow him.

Gore: OK, no more games with this people, if they want to test how far can I go I will show them.

---------------------------------

segment 2: (Before the match)

Nihilius music hits and he made his way to the ring ready for his match, a smoke hides the ring while sparks start coming out of his hat.

Gore's theme now hits but he isn't seen anywhere near.

Commentator 1: Well it seems Gore chicken out, he is not coming.

Commentator 2: Well after the assault he received earlier can you blame him?

Gore's theme hits again but again he is not showing up. Finally after a moment he appears alone at the top of the ramp.

Gore: So you and Darky think I can be bullied right? I'm the guy who does the bully around here!! And for your little mistake earlier I have a surprise for you.

Gore points to the Tron were the assistant appears in what seems to be Nihilius locker room.

Nihilius: What on earth is he doing there?

Gore: Oh, you will see.

The assistant bends and takes a huge tied up bag and sprays it with gasoline.

Nihilius: HEY!! YOU CAN'T SET MY LOCKER ROOM ON FIRE!!

Gore: Look closer freak.

Camera zooms closer to the bag were it seems to be some movement.

Gore (smiles): No Nihilius, I'm going to make a BBQ....a Human BBQ, you say you don't like the bully type of guy? well...I'm not one....I'm the SADISTIC type of guy

The assistant turns on a lighter and sets the bag on fire while the signal is begin to fade

Gore: By the way, your father was a very fighty person.

Gore drops the microphone and made his way to the ring to start the match

------------------------------------------------

*out of rp*

Please this time don't put the dialogs on yellow, is extremely hard to read is better to use dark colors. thanks
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 am

*out of rp*

I had to edit my rp because the first one was mistaken, I thought Nihilius was the magician guy (the one with the weird pic of the huge hat) so it didn't made sense. If I took it too far please let me know

Also a sidenote, I'm feuding the GM or is just me? Razz I need to know so I can planify a big storyline, so far I have fought reaper3333 and skullor one time and the feuds ended abruptly, I like to do at least 1 season feuds
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihilius Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:14 am

*out of rp*

arrgh you messed up my counter with the bunnys, buts ok i edited it.

i think burning little bunnys alive isnt very funny at all, some people may like it but some will definitively hate you for killing sweet innocent furry little creatures and wanting your head on a stake (which is okay with me :p). i suggest as nihilius is more into books and magic we use some other kind of animal (some magic creatures maybe Gore is entering The Darkness Icon_smile) or books.

Nihilius: Oh Daddy is fine, i know you would do this, and as you Flirted with Carmilia and your Shovelhead Assistant was eating Donuts i switched the Bags and got my Personal Belongings to a Safer Place, and i whouldnt set it on Fire if i were you Bucket Head.

Gore: (Turns Back) O Really? and why Should i believe that?

Nihilius: It's because those Abysall Salamanders stay Sleeping in Cold Condition, but setting them on Fire will make them very Active, and Hungry i guess.

Gore: (Confused) Aby... What Salamanders?! what the Hell are you Talking Magic Boy?

*Camera goes Back to Nihilius Locker Room*

Nihilius Room is an flamming Inferno, the Cameracrew is in Panic someone is Screaming: they are loose! Run for your Life! Suddenly you see a Huge Lizardlike Creature wich is on Fire and is looking very Furious attacking the Cameraman. Then you see only Static as the Transmission is Terminated.

Gore: Uppsy.....(whispers) hope they dont blame me for that, better call my Lawyer later...

Nihilius:
Yeah right Upps, but as you seem to like Fire so much, how about That?!

Nihilius gestures, and out of Nowhere Blue Flames are Leaking out of the Ground and the Tron!
Quickly surroundig Gore, as he sees no other Way then go Forward or get Fried, Gore makes a Huge Jump thru the Flames and gets out of the Firecircle. Glad to Escaped the Fire, Gore takes a Deep Breath, not Noticing that the Back of his Pants are on Fire!

Commentator:
OH MY GOD! Gore is on Fire!!!!

Commentator 2:
Not Entirely, more his Butt... hope he dont Farts right now...

Gore: AHHHHHHH!!!! I AM BURNING!!!!! (runs around like a headless Chicken)

2 Security Man run over too Gore with fire extinguishers, starting to Extinguish the Fire, covering Gore under Extinction Powder.

Nihilius: Ladys and Gentlemen! I Present to You: Gore, the Clown!

The Crowd starts too Laughter, the Camera turns too Gore who is Complete covered in white Powder and looks very Pissed off.

Commentator: (Laughs) Well, Kids dont do this at Home!

Commentator 2:
And dont Play with Fire!

Last edited by Nihilius on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Nihilius
Nihilius

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 am

*out of rp*

>< I changed the bunny rp before you posted yours, I thought you were the other magician (there is other on the fed) in the case it was him would have made sense lol

An of course I want the people to hate.....IM THE HEEL!!!! lol!

I liked the lizard stuff
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Gore is entering The Darkness Empty Yo

Post  The Darkness Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 am

You're feuding with me and Nihilius, you see the reaper and the skullor feuds disappeared because you two quit roleplaying together so I can't continue what isn't there.
The Darkness
The Darkness
Admin

https://qawwrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:43 am

*out of rp*

thereaper3333 did 5 or 6 lines rps so there wasn't much to work there No

skullor on the other hand was doing decent rps but was more focused on the title so he didnt wanted to fight me lol!

ok if nihilius and you it is is ok by me >< of course is hard to tell who is going to play the cheapest trick because we all attack from the shadows.
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm

I ended up not using the 2nd part, as I wasn't able to compete in the match, I don't think it would of made much sense.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down