QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!!

Post  thereaper33333 Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:36 am

Reaper walks ito the ring angrily
Player come out here
Player enters the ring
Reaper come on you did terrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee last week
you need to step up as I have entered you and I into the tag title tournament
me are challenging for them right now
thereaper33333
thereaper33333

Back to top Go down

ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty player response!!

Post  The player Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 am

The Player:I did terrible? If i remember rightly you were the one who was crying like a baby and tapping you because you couldnt handle it. Fine you enter us into a tag tournament and i will happy to carry you all the way... Just don't blow it!!!
The player
The player

Back to top Go down

ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Carmilia Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:57 am

Just as the two wrestlers get into an agreement. The camera turns and focuses on Carmilia, standing on the ramp with a mic and a very funny look on her face.

Carmilia: I'm very happy that the both of you have come into an agreement and formed your little tag team here. But I have to say wow! I am amazed reaper. You, who did nothing but help me lose the previous match, is here leaving me for... him? This is really hilarious. Don't worry though, I am more than glad to not tag with you but me breaking our partnership would make so much more sense. Just so you know, you guys have absolutely no chance at all in the tournament.

The crowd laughs and cheers at that last remark. Carmilia turns and leaves.
Carmilia
Carmilia

Back to top Go down

ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ANGRY ME!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum