QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last nights match!

Go down

last nights match! Empty last nights match!

Post  The player Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 pm

the arena lights go down as red and blue lights starts to flash up in there place, then song "papercut" from linkin park strats to play.
sparks start showering from the titantron as the player stands underneath with his hands raised high and head down with a towel over his head.
The player makes his way to the ring
walking confidentally wearing full length dark blue spandex pants with the player wrote down the sides in red writing. with both wrists taped with black tape and black boots.
the player enters the ring and climbs up onto the second rope and pulls off the towel while red and blue lights flash around the ring.

The Player grabs a mic!!

The Player: I'm out here right now to say that my match last night with heartbreak kid was nothing but joke.. It shows how much our "great" G.M rspects me, he couldnt even let me finish
my interview and i was in a joke match that was hardcore rules! In my mind i think he knows
im going to be the greatest so he wants to take me out early. I wasn't even ready for that match last night. and to say that i tapped out hahaha i would never tap, i was screwed over by the ref. What im trying to say Darkness is that instead of putting me in a match and dissapearing like you do i want you to be G.M/man and give me a match that i can warm up for and i will show why i will be the next great thing in your fed....
The player
The player

Back to top Go down