QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
nick killer vass
Gore
jamieson4
Mr. Biggs
The player
Jimbo
Daxx
Backabum
WeaponX
Flawless
Throrek
Kenneth MC
The Darkness
17 posters

Go down

Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here! Empty Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here!

Post  The Darkness Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 am

*As the crowd chatters, waiting for the show to begin, a bang followed by smoke occurs in the ring, and the GM, The Darkness, appears*

" As you all know, we have no champions, no tag teams, nothing. So tonight I have commissioned the start of a tournament to fill out our 4 tournaments. All of the matches will take place on Monday's show and will contain wrestlers from both rosters. Our five titles are the Heavyweight, Continental, Tag Team, Rising Star, and Hardcore. The tournament will start today, with 4 people competing in each tournament, 4 teams of two people in the tag team. First come, first serve. I personally am signing up for the Hardcore tourny right now.

*The Darkness grabs a pen and scrawls his name on the Hardcore sheet. He turns and waits for the other superstars to come out and sign up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The List So Far ( I will edit this as people sign up )

Hardcore ( Any Level )
The Darkness
Spatty
Gorgeous George
Sam ''The Scorpian'' Webb

Tag Team ( Any Level )
Jonathon Simpson + Super Simmo
TheReaper33333 + Elegia Carmilia

Heavyweight ( Any Level )
The Player
Nick Killer Vass
Mr. Shrapnel
Jamieson4

Rising Star ( Level 11 and below )
Skullor
Flawless
Throrek
WeaponX

Continental ( Any Level )
Kenneth MC
Backa Bum
Daxx
Mr. Biggs

Last edited by The Darkness on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 am; edited 9 times in total
The Darkness
The Darkness
Admin

https://qawwrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here! Empty Re: Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here!

Post  Kenneth MC Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:59 am

Hey

Sign me up for the Continetal Championship

Kenneth MC

Back to top Go down

Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here! Empty Re: Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here!

Post  Throrek Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 am

GM, could you please sign Throrek, "the next big thing", up, so that he can go after the rising star championship. Thank you.

Throrek

Back to top Go down

Post  Flawless Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:03 am

I'll sign up for Rising Star, hopefully Master won't challenge me anytime soon What a Face

But if it does happened, bump me over to Continental

Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post  WeaponX Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:10 am

Sign me rising star if i'm still lv 8 by then

WeaponX

Back to top Go down

Post  Backabum Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

I want to sign up for the continental champioship tournament.

BackaBum
Backabum
Backabum

Back to top Go down

Post  Daxx Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Continental Championship for me Wink
Daxx
Daxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 pm

There is a title named Rising Star Championship?

Hey Gm, why is there a tournament for the title? Your Rising Star is right here, from Jimbos house of horror. Wedgies for everyone... buy and get one free.

So, sign me up... im in

(in your pm is the rising star for lvl 11 and below. Here in die Forum its lvl 8 and below. If its lvl 8, sign me up for a other titel in my level range. There is alot of time, to become the worldchamp Wink)

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  The player Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Seen as thou nobody has signed for the heavyweight tournament i'm willing to put my name
forward for that! next heavyweight champ right here people......... Thank you!!
The player
The player

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Biggs Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Mr. Biggs is in for the Contenintal or Rising Star Championships

Shalom Thunder is in for the Rising Star

stand aside everyone the real champs are coming through Smile lol
Mr. Biggs
Mr. Biggs

Back to top Go down

Post  jamieson4 Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:20 pm

hey darkness can i try out for the rising star championship
thanx

jamieson4

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Risign star for me if you got a spot available, I will do an rp about it when i got a good idea
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Post  nick killer vass Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 pm

i like to be in the Heavyweight conp please

nick killer vass

Back to top Go down

Post  The High Flyer Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 am

please Sign me up for the Continetal Championship Smile
The High Flyer
The High Flyer

Back to top Go down

Post  webby Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:59 am

please can i go for the hardcore championship

webby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:12 am

webby wrote:please can i go for the hardcore championship

ok me2. The Rising Star will be the Hardcore Legend... its ok Wink

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Sign Up For The Championship Tournaments Here! Empty Signup for Hardcore Championship

Post  Georgeous George Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:07 am

The Darkness wrote:*As the crowd chatters, waiting for the show to begin, a bang followed by smoke occurs in the ring, and the GM, The Darkness, appears*

" As you all know, we have no champions, no tag teams, nothing. So tonight I have commissioned the start of a tournament to fill out our 4 tournaments. All of the matches will take place on Monday's show and will contain wrestlers from both rosters. Our five titles are the Heavyweight, Continental, Tag Team, Rising Star, and Hardcore. The tournament will start today, with 4 people competing in each tournament, 4 teams of two people in the tag team. First come, first serve. I personally am signing up for the Hardcore tourny right now.

*The Darkness grabs a pen and scrawls his name on the Hardcore sheet. He turns and waits for the other superstars to come out and sign up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The List So Far ( I will edit this as people sign up )

Hardcore ( Any Level )
The Darkness
Spatty
Georgeous George

Tag Team ( Any Level )

Heavyweight ( Any Level )
The Player
Nick Killer Vass

Rising Star ( Level 11 and below )
Skullor
Flawless
Throrek
WeaponX

Continental ( Any Level )
Kenneth MC
Backa Bum
Daxx
Mr. Biggs

Georgeous George

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgeous George Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 am

Suddenly, all the women in the building started to scream as Georgeous George, the most womanizing man in Sports Entertainment came out. He walks out to ring area and politely asked for a pen. Douzens of girls in the first few rows were catfighting to have honor that her pen ist touched by the Gorgeous One. He signed and says to his opponents: "Even bloody, battered and bruised, I'll look like a GOD compared to you. So go on and hide in the darkness!!!

Georgeous George

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Shrapnel Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:32 pm

*Sounds of bombs fill the arena,Lights start to flicker on and off, Lights fade out as the sounds fades out, The crowd go quiet,

* Strobe light start going off as You hear the bomb sounds again, AC/DC Back in Black hits hard, You see a large man in the entrance way, Strobes start to flicker faster as some pyro of flames shoot from the center of the ring landing in the center of the entrance,

*Shrapnel enters the ring mic in hand,

* My name is Mr.Shrapnel, You folks don't know me and I don't care, I'm not here to make friends, or enemies, And I walk alone, So for all you woodticks and leaches in the back looking to try and make a name off of someone else don't look this way, I'm not here to carry anyone or make anyone famous, What I'm here for is one thing Championship's, I take what one I want and when I want it, I have shelves full,

However I am missing one title I need, That's the World Heavyweight championship from here, So mister GM, I know you hear me me in the back, And I know all you leaches have your buggy little eyes glued to the screen, Please add me to the list for the heavyweight championship,

By the way, Just in case you wanted to know who I am again, Its Shrapnel and I'm here to fight

* Shrapnel makes his way out of the ring, Strobes going off AC/DC playing in the arena,

Mr.Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post  jamieson4 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

ok can i go for the heavyweight title

jamieson4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down