Dark Lord Reaper's first interview

Go down

Dark Lord Reaper's first interview

Post  Carmilia on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:41 am

Carmilia is seen walking very quickly along the corridor. The camera man is getting left behind as he can't keep up.

Carmilia suddenly stops in front of a door. She notices that the camera man is still lagging far behind.

As the camera man finally stops in front of her, panting very heavily and totally out of breath...

Carmilia: You seriously need to get some work out in the gym... Come on! Stand up straight. I've got an interview here.

Camera Man
: Ye...*pants* Yes Ma'am. *pants*

The door is swung open and Carmilia enters the room. Dark Lord Reaper is already there standing and all dressed up, ready for an interview.

Carmilia: Oh? You were expecting me?
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark Lord Reaper's first interview

Post  DLR on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:48 am

DLR were looking in the mirror when carmilia shot a question..DLR then turns his attention towards Carmilia and answer..

DLR:
... You think?How long should I wait just for interview?Pffft!Come on lets get started now..I'm waiting..

DLR then stares into Carmilia's eyes as he waits for Carmilia to start the interview..
DLR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmilia on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:09 am

Carmilia: Okay... I see you've got some attitude here. I wonder how long that will last though...

She chuckles a bit and gets in position before giving a signal to the camera man.

Carmilia: Hello and we're here today with a new addition to our federation. Dark Lord Reaper, also known as DLR.

She then turns to face DLR

Carmilia: So tell me Mister DLR, what is the reason you joined this fed? Is it for fame? Glory? Money? Or is it something else?

Carmilia looks at DLR, awaiting a reply...
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DLR on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm

DLR then answer the question by saying..

DLR:
Hmm..Firstly,don't call me mister DLR..Only fools call me that..Unless you're a fool,don't call me that..Just call me DLR or Reaper..As you can see,I'm not into fame that much..Because,what I want here is to be the best wrestler in this business..As I can see that a lot of wrestler here are much more better than me..But,everything is going change soon..Soon,I'm going to be the best wrestler here and there's no one here in QAW-Quick Action Wrestling could get in my way.. As for my first opponent,thereaper33333 is going to face the consequences for getting in my way of becoming the best wrestler here..

DLR then turn his attention towards Carmilia and ask..

DLR:So,anymore question?
DLR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nick killer vass on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Nick is seen walking down the hall when he see's Carmilia and DLR , Nick walks up to DLR and stares him down . nick Stands face to face with DLR. Nick lowers his title belt from his shoulder and lets it hang down.

Nick: So DLR you say you want to show us that your going to be the best, well to do that you have to face me for this title . the QAW title belt which i hold , which makes me the best in this fed.

Nick looks over at Carmilia and smiles.

Nick: As for you Carmilia your welcome to interview me anytime you like sexy, mm how about my place around 9pm just you, me and my bed .

Nick licks his lips and eyes Carmilia up and down and then turns his attention back to DLR.

Nick: well as you can see i left you a broken Reaper to face and i hope you all the best in your match... But don't ever go around these halls saying you be the best. Or i rip your head off your stupid shoulder punk. But for now i sit back and watch you face that loser Reaper and whats with that name of yours Dark lord Reaper .... is that to scare us when punk it don't so change it or i have to make you change it..

Nick begins to walk away.

nick killer vass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmilia on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:41 am

Carmilia stares at Nick with a disgusted look on her face as he leaves. Although a little disturbed by the sudden appearance of Nick and the comments he made, Carmilia quickly regains her composure and turns her attention back to DLR.

Carmilia: Alright... That was unexpected... Anyway, let's get back to the interview.

Carmilia closes her eyes and thinks for a moment.

Carmilia: Okay, Mister DL.. I mean DLR... so you say that you are going to be the best, that would mean you will have to challenge Nick, the one who just came and clearly made his point just now. Apparently, he hasn't lost a single match ever since he joined the fed. On the other hand, your next opponent, had lost all his matches ever since he joined the fed. Do you feel that you have made the correct decision? Accepting his challenge. What if you lose? You'd be the laughing stock of the fed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of RP, alright, I'll end the interview after you answer that question. Smile
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DLR on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:29 am

DLR then laughs out loud as he heard what both of them has just said..He then turn his attention back to Carmilia and say..

DLR:
Me losing?You under estimate me too much,sweetie..I am not that weak..But I don't care what other people think of me as I never said I'm the best in this fed..I only said I will be the best..I also don't care if I lose this match as I said that thereaper33333 has a skill close to mine.. If I lose,I will admit lose but remember this I will never give up.. And hey,I almost forgot..I got a fight with thereaper33333..Bye sweetie..

DLR then taps Carmilia's shoulder and walk away..
DLR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmilia on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 am

Carmilia turns toward the camera.

Carmilia: Alright. There you have it, a new wrestler who believes he can be the best. But can he do it? We'll just have to wait and see! Back to you Jake!
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down