Interview of the newcomer Nihilius

Go down

Interview of the newcomer Nihilius

Post  Carmilia on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:33 am

Carmilia can be seen standing outside of the locker room. Dressed in her normal dress, with a mic in her hand.

Carmilia: How do I look?

Camera Man: You look fine ma'am.

Carmilia: Really? You should hope I do. Or you know what's gonna come.

The camera man shivers a little bit and follows Carmilia into the room.

A man wearing a hood is sitting quietly inside the dimly lit locker room.
Carmilia approaches him quickly causing some noise. The man turns around to see what is disturbing him.

Carmilia: You must be Nihilius! I'm the federation's interviewer Carmilia. I've got tons of stuff to do tonight so I'm kinda in a rush.

Nihilius tries to say something but is quickly stopped by Carmilia

Carmilia: So, let's start this quickly. Mr. Nihilius, as a newcomer of this federation, can you tell me what brought you to this federation? And of course, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview of the newcomer Nihilius

Post  Nihilius on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Nihilius: Well Miss Carmilia, the Wings of Fate drove me here merely by Accident.

Carmilia:
Of what Kind of Accident are you Speaking?

Nihilius:
(a Blue Flame appears on Nihilius Palm) let me say so much: it included Fire.

Camera Man: (whispers) Holy Ricearroni! why do i always get the Freaks?

You hear a Static Noise as Carmilia hits the Cameraman with the Mic, executing a light Shut up Fool!

Carmilia: (Sighs) It's so hard these Days to find good Personnel....

Nihilius: Indeed.

Nihilius gets Up and walks over to a Book Rack on the Wall, while he walks he Lifts Up his Right Hand and suddenly a Book from the Rack flys into his Hand

Carmilia looks a little bit insecure, but quickly regains her Confidence and continues the Interview.......
Nihilius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmilia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 am

Carmilia: Okay! I'll just pretend I didn't see that... Moving on... Do you mind sharing what you wish to achieve after joining this fed? I've also heard a bit about you and our GM The Darkness working together, is that true?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this should be before the rp of "Gore is entering The Darkness" or it wouldn't make sense... lol

P.S. imho, it would be really good to know the match cards as rping would be a lot easier that way. At least rps would make more sense that way, and I can also get more creative! (Hopefully) :p
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nihilius on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:47 am

Nihilius: I must dissapoint those of you who want to hear that i am Doing this for Fame, Fans, and the Greater Good like some Knight in Shiny Armor, my Intentions here are more Worldly and first of all Focused on Money.

Well and Mr. Darkness offered me a Good Deal back in Europe, when He recruited me into this Federation. And and it was me a Pleasure setting Gore up, even if Skullor failed to beat him and Darkness too, but this Time, we are Pulling out the Heavy Artillery, i have Teached the Darkness a Trick or Two and he now better Understands the Powers he has, and that Midget and his Bucketheaded Friend will learn soon that Brute Force is nothing in Compare with Magic.

Suddenly out of Nowhere a Small Demonlike Creature appears, jumps on Nihilius Shoulder and Starts to Whisper something in his Ear...

Nihilius: Aha, ok... how Predictable.... (to the Creature) Stay on him, and inform me or Darkness if he trys something

Imp: (with a high Childlike Voice) Yes Master! Messa will do!

with a loud Puff and Red Smoke the Creature Vanishes

Nihilius: Well Miss, if you Excuse me, it seems that soon Events will occur that need my Attention

Nihilius gestures and grabs into his Sleeve, pulling out a Iceblue Rose and hands it over to Carmilia

Nihilius: For you

Cameraman: (whispers) oh Man, wish i could do that, maybe her Highness would be nicer to me then

Carmilia looks Impressed and Confused together, she seems even unable to Punish the Cameraman for his lack of Respect
Nihilius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmilia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 am

Nice rping! That's one more interview finished!
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down