New Wrestler Acquired..(Open challenge made by DLR)

Go down

New Wrestler Acquired..(Open challenge made by DLR)

Post  DLR on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:09 am

The Fans in tense when the lights in the arena suddenly goes off..Then a video clip appear on the screen..All the fans then starts to look confuse when an unknown wrestler enter the arena from the backstage..The wrestler is wearing hoodie as to hide his face from the crowd..He make his way down the ramp and enter the ring..He then approaches the announcer's table and ask for a microphone from the crew..He took the microphone and move to the center of the ring..the crowd still stare at him in silence..He highers the microphone and say..

DLR:
Hi fans of QAW,I am sure everyone of you here are wondering who I am and why I am here right?

Reaper then pull back his hoodie and continue..

DLR:My name is Dark Lord Reaper,I'm a the newly signed wrestler here but don't look down on me because I am as good as anyone of you back there or maybe better..One day,I'll be the best here,so you fools on your seat better give me the respect i deserve if not you'll get it from me!Anyway,Since I'm new to the business,I decided to make an open challenge..So,Anyone want to try me,to see what I'm capable of?

Reaper then lowers the microphone to his waist and stares the stage as he wait for some to accept his challenge..
DLR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Wrestler Acquired..(Open challenge made by DLR)

Post  thereaper33333 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:48 am

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chemical Heart by Grnspoon starts playing
Kurt:you know what that means.
( the reaper33333 causually enters the ring)
Reaper: First of all welcome to QAW- Quick Action Wrestling.
DLR:Thankyou.
Ok I want to give you your first QAW loss so I will accept your challenge.
( Crowd Cheers as DLR leaves the ring swiftly to avoid being crushed before the match the reaper33333 waits until DLR comes back to fight )
thereaper33333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DLR on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:43 am

DLR then walks up the ramp to the backstage and make a sudden stop on the stage arena..He then turn his attention onto the ring and highers the microphone that he is holding up to his chin..He then says,

DLR:
Hmmm..Reeeaper reeeeaper,face the fact,you can not be so sure to win me..Like I said,don't judge me because I'm new to the fed..By the look of your face,I can see that we are not that much of a different..This match is not going to be a one sided match because we are equally good..Anyway,see you in the ring,I have to get myself changed..

DLR then exit the stage arena and enters the backstage to get himself changed..
DLR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nick killer vass on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:34 pm

reaper33333 standing in the ring watches as DLR walks back stage, reaper33333 begins to exit the ring when a hand grabs hold of his shoulder. reaper33333 eyes open wide as he knows to well who the hand belongs to that grab his shoulder . reaper33333 Begins to move back into the ring and slowly turns around to face his nightmare ........................ BANG!!!!!!!! BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick killer vass hits him with the steel chair...... reaper33333 is laying on the ring in his own pool of blood..... Nick grabs the mic....

Nick: Told you reaper33333 i will hunt you down .... but don't think for one sec that this is the last of my attacks.....

Nick drops the mic and picks up his title from the floor of the ring , throws it over his shoulder and begins to walk back to his locker room......

nick killer vass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DLR on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 pm

DLR then return to the backstage arena with a smile on his face..He then highers the microphone from his hand and say..

DLR:
Thanks for the help nick..That's what you get for disrespecting fir being too over-confident on beating me..You are getting more of that on our much but it's me who is doing it..

DLR then Raises His Hand Up High executing A Legend Of Deciple as an insult to injury..He then turns and return to backstage to get himself changed
DLR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thereaper33333 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 am

(the reaper33333 enters the ring swiftly )
the reaper33333: what NKV did was a cowardly assualt what bastards would do so I will call him on so I can claim his last time in the ring a beating by me.
Keith: will hecome out, oh my god he has come out.
( NKV unbelievingly enters the ring )
NKV: try me
Keith: is NKV a dumbo
( the reaper33333 throws NKV out of the ring )
Keith: is the reaper33333 crazy as well
( the reaper33333 picks his opponent up and slams him irreguly exacuting a LEGENDARY piledriver )
( NKV finally gets up and leaves ASAP to the G.M`s office )
NKV: hey.
Darkness: holla
NKV: I need 5 weeks off for what just happened.
Darkness: ok
( Darkness writes down don`t schedule NKV 5 weeks)
you know you can`t change your mind now
NKV: Yes
( NKV leaves and books a flight last minute he gets on the plane 12 hrs later his return flight is 5 weeks)
thereaper33333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down