Fear Me!!!!........Please? (interview)

Go down

Fear Me!!!!........Please? (interview)

Post  Gore on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 pm

*out of rp*

this is a interview so I hope Carmilia can give her opinion on it if something needs to be modified ^_^

------------------------------

Carmilia is walking backstage pulling one of the camera man by the arm.

Carmilia: Come on man....we have job to do....

Camera: Please don't force me to do this, that guy is sick.

Carmilia (releases the hold and stands furious): What is up to you with this Gore guy? You are here not with a simple interviewer but the most awesome and beautiful performer in this federation, you have nothing to be afraid of.

Camera: Look, if something goes wrong is not only you who is gonna get pawned and frankly for the cheap salary I receive I won't run so many risks.

Carmilia takes the camera man head and smashes it against the wall executing a devastating Ouch that must have hurt!

Carmilia (stands next to the body): You see? you run risks everywhere.

Claps can be heard from behind making Carmilia to turn and find Gore sat on his assistant's shoulders

Gore (continues clapping): Excellent!! I couldn't have done it better, I suposse you were looking for me honey.

Carmilia: The General Manager want me to interview you before you get demolished tonight.

Gore (smiles): Is that so? Didn't he learn I don't like bein interview it?

Carmilia: Well I'm not like the other interviewer as you can see.

Gore (smiles even more): I see it (looks at her from head to toes) you are better on....many diferent ways. But if what you want is my comments on those matches I just have to tell you one thing....I will win and my big pal.....will murder.

Carmilia: Are you so sure about yourself?

Gore: Well....didn't you see the signal?

Carmilia: Signal?

Gore: I'm undefeated.....even if you don't know that yet.

Carmilia: I'm confused.

Gore: Don't worry about it, soon you will all learn Gore is more than a wrestler.....evil have no limits (taps on the assistant helmet) Let's go son, we have some things to take care of.

Gore leaves while Carmilia stands puzzled
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fear Me!!!!........Please? (interview)

Post  Carmilia on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:27 am

Carmilia is walking backstage pulling one of the camera man by the arm.

Carmilia: Come on you coward....we have a job to do....

Camera: Please don't force me to do this, that guy is sick.

Carmilia (releases the camera man's hand and stares at him furiously): What is with you and this Gore guy? You aren't here with just another simple interviewer, you're with me! The most beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and I can go on if you like but I try to be modest, wrestler in this federation. What's there to be afraid of?

Camera: Look, if something goes wrong it's not only you who is gonna get pawned and frankly for the cheap salary I receive I don't want to take so many risks.

Carmilia grabs the camera man's head and smashes it against the wall executing a devastating Ouch that must have hurt!

Carmilia (stands next to the body): See that? There are risks everywhere. You would have been better off listening to me.

Claps can be heard from behind making Carmilia to turn and find Gore sitting on his assistant's shoulders

Gore (continues clapping): Excellent!! I couldn't have done it better, I suppose you were looking for me honey.

Carmilia: The General Manager requested me to interview you before you get demolished tonight.

Gore (smiles): Is that so? Didn't he learn I don't like bein interview it?

Carmilia: Well I'm nothing like the other interviewers as you can see.

Gore (smiles even more): I see it (looks at her from head to toes) you are better on....many different ways. But if what you want is my comments on those matches I just have to tell you one thing....I will win and my big pal.....will murder.

Carmilia: Oh really?... How are you so sure about yourself?

Gore: Well....didn't you see the signal?

Carmilia: Signal? What signal?

Gore: I'm undefeated.....even if you don't know that yet.

Carmilia: Huh? I'm confused.

Gore: Don't worry about it, soon you will all learn Gore is more than a wrestler.....evil has no limit (taps on the assistant helmet) Let's go son, we have some things to take care of.

Gore leaves while Carmilia stands puzzled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go Smile All done and edited.
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Carmilia wrote:Carmilia (releases the camera man's hand and stares at him furiously): What is with you and this Gore guy? You aren't here with just another simple interviewer, you're with me! The most beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and I can go on if you like but I try to be modest, wrestler in this federation. What's there to be afraid of?

Such a nice example of modestly *claps at Carmilia* lol!
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmilia on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Haha, thank you. Have to be modest you know Razz
Carmilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:21 am

don't worry your awesomeness is very apreciate it here Very Happy
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down