Let the hunt begins (read Skullgor)

Go down

Let the hunt begins (read Skullgor)

Post  Gore on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 am

*out of rp*
please dont forget my interview segment i posted or this rp is going to be an epic fail, thanks

If skullgor can give his comment will be great because heis the first victim Twisted Evil

---------------------------------

The dark corridors of the QAW arena seem empty while Skullgor walks through them, lgiths barely can show the face of the dark man who is looking for his locker room. When he finally finds it he notices is locked from the inside and a message is nailed on the door
Skullgor takes the message sand begans to read it.

Skullgor (reading to himself): Hi Skullgor, you dont know but I know you, you have been always lurking in the dark seeking for your victims, waiting the right moment to jump on them when they were distracted, interesting way to do it, let's find out how you feel bein on the other side.

Skullgor gets a confused look when a cloaked man comes from behind and assault him, he hits him with a hammer making him fall knocked out.

As soon as Skullgor wakes up he finds himself chained in a dark room, a horrible smell is sensed, he looks on the nearest wall till he finds a swtich which turns the lights on

A robed man appears on the door. After a closer and more detailed look he found out is Gore's assistant with a tape hanging from his neck which he turns on.

Gore voice: Skullgor....bad boy...for bein such an evil person you lack of the brain of a powerful heel, im so dissapointed.

Skullgor tries to talk but the assistant raises his hand making him understand he must silence.

Gore: Now my dear friend, what should I do with you? leave you in this room so you starve to death? let my little friend to dismember you and take you for lunch? So many choices....so little time....but thinking it better your death is not enough...you took my rightful place in history by stealing my spot at the tournament, so I will take something from you...

The big monster aproaches to Skullgor and kicks him on the head making him pass out again. When he finally wakes up he finds himself save in his locker room.

Skullgor: was it a dream?

Skullgor senses a drop falling on his forehead and looks up

Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let the hunt begins (read Skullgor)

Post  Skullor on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 am

*out of rp*
my name is skullor not skullgor:)
-------------------------------------------
The lights in the arena shuts of everyone in the arena is silenced...
suddendly the lights turn on and smoke is hiding the whole ring

Skullor stands in the middle of the Ring and is looking into the crowd
"I dont know if you all heard something of the guy which names himself Gore, but you creepy little bastard should know one thing Gore....dont mess up with the wrong people...(he laughs) do you really think your little show could scare me? me the first servant of the devil himself?
i dont think that you know me right...i will bring you doom... if you think you are allowed to play games with me you think wrong...i will destroy you...destroy your little creepy soul...come to me now in this ring so the can end this right now...or...are you scared?(laughs)...so ok i give you a little chance...im not in the mood right now for a match but i think we will meet us soon again...(he smiles)"
Skullor leaves the ring

Skullor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm

*out of rp*
yeah sorry about the name, but im sure the gm can fix it when he spell checks the segments Very Happy

also would be good you put your dialogs on this way....name: "part we talk"

----------------------------------

Skullor is walking up the ramp ready to leave when a video is played on the Tron. Gore appears on it smiling

Gore: What you mean you are in no mood for a match? You go down there and trash me for nothing?.... (sigh)....No no, that's not the way we do things....I told you I was going to take something away from you and I always do what I say...

Gore turns and focuses another part of the room, Skullor's druid is tied up and bleeding from almost every part of his body. Gore's assistant is standing next to the druid with some barbwire in hand.

Gore: Now my creepy friend you are going to get your ass on that ring ready for your beat up or my friend over there is going to play "chocking game" with your druid, only he uses that barbwire and never releases the hold till the eyes pop out of the skull.

Skullor looks at the Tron undecided.

------------------------------

*out of rp*

what you wish mate, we can kill your little druid or you face me Twisted Evil
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullor on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Skullor looks irritated

Skullor: You'll just have to wait little boy do you really think that i mind you of killing a banished soul from hell? There are thousands have fun with him...and just the question with the mood....you was the one beating me up with a bat...go and play your little games with another idiot who is afraid of you...

Skullor leaves the ring

Last edited by Skullor on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skullor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 am

Gore looks confused and turns to see his assitant.

Gore: Damn....and people say I'm the sadistic freak, ok do what you wish with him, just made sure not to made a huge mess ok?

The Tron shut down while screams can be heard on the last seconds, Skullor continues making his way backstage like if he doesn't care.

----------------------

*out of rp*

this is going to be fun Twisted Evil
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:21 am

*out of rp*

Skullor we need to change it!! You got eliminated from tourney so now your answer mades no sense Crying or Very sad
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullor on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 am

*out of rp*
why? this whole thing was before the tournament so i dont find a sense in remaking if it happened before

Skullor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:22 pm

read the show.....it havent aired yet, it was supossed to air on thursday but you got eliminated from the tournament so your reply if this airs doesnt make sense

Skullor: You'll just have to wait little boy the next thing will be my tournament and do you really think that i mind you of killing a banished soul from hell?

if you erase the tournament parts will have sense
Gore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down