QAW Heavweight Championship

Go down

QAW Heavweight Championship

Post  nick killer vass on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 pm

(Plays out loud and nick killer vass makes his way down to the ring)

(Nick stops at the ring steps and looks around at the fans and then walks into the ring )

NKV:Well it's time to chose your champ and i belive that this champ should be me(The Fans begin to boo nick) Next monday night I will walk out the ring with the QAW Heavweight Championship....And there is noone in this fed that can stop me.

(Nick looks around at the fans , there is sweat runing down his face and nick has the look of anger in his eyes. nick walk over to the left side of the ring and points over to a fan)

NKV: You mate do you want to come into this ring and hold up the hand of a champ,Well do you punk.

(the fan shakes his head no)

NKV:your a loser mate , how about at the back of the locker room is there a wrestler in the locker room that will like to hold up the future QAW Champ .

(Nick leans on the ropes looking at the back waiting to see if a wrestler from the back will have the guts to show his face in the ring)

nick killer vass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And so it begins...

Post  Mr.Shrapnel on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 pm

*Sounds of bombs fill the arena,Lights start to flicker on and off, Lights fade out as the sounds fades out, The crowd go quiet,

* Strobe lights start going off as you hear the bomb sounds again, AC/DC Back in Black hits hard, You see a large man in the entrance way, Strobes start to flicker faster as some pyro of flames shoot from the center of the ring landing in the center of the entrance,

Shrapnel Walks out mic in hand,

Mr.Vass looks like you and I have one thing in common, And that's the world heavyweight title,Only thing is, Your already claiming to be the champ, I think you need to fall back and do some homework, The only thing your good at doing is running your mouth, and trying to intimidate the people at ringside,

Shrapnel Walks down to ringside, Up on the steps, Climbs inside the ring, Keeping his distance

Now you asked for someone in the back, Well I'm here, So what are you gonna do, Knock me out, You gonna charge me, You gonna try and intimidate me, Well PUNK, It wont work, I wont sit here and say I'm gonna beat you for the championship, But let me tell you, When we fight for that title, You will know you were in the ring with ME,

* Strobe lights start going off as you hear the bomb sounds again, AC/DC Back in Black hits hard, Shrapnel Leaves the ring walking up backwards, Points at Killer Nick Vass, Gets to the top of the ramp as they have a stare down

Mr.Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QAW Heavweight Championship

Post  nick killer vass on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

(Strobe lights start going off as you hear the bomb sounds again, AC/DC Back in Black hits hard, Shrapnel Leaves the ring walking up backwards, Points at Killer Nick Vass, Gets to the top of the ramp as they have a stare down.Nick smiles back , nick walks over to the ring ropes and leans on them and points at Mr.Shrapnel.

Well Mr.Shrapnel you walk all the way down to the ring and yet you don't show me any respect. You say that your going to put up a good fight. (Nick get down from the ring and begins to walk up the ramp)But you have the balls to stand up there and stare me down punk ,(Nick walks up to Mr.Shrapnel and stands face to face with him ,so close are the two wrestlers that theirs nose are tounching).Well Mr.Shrapnel Here i am and i telling you right to your face i will win the title and there is nothing a punk like you can do to stop me , oh yes you can put up all the fight you want and you can claim that your going to hurt me but when all is said and done i will hold that title and go down in history as the best champ this stupid fed has ever had....(Nick pushes Mr.Shrapnel to the floor)

nick killer vass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Biggs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:10 pm

guys make sure you identify who is talking

Name: blah blah blah
Mr. Biggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Shrapnel on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:38 pm

(Nick pushes Mr.Shrapnel to the floor)

Shrapnel, Quickly responds, Grabbing Nick Vass by the back of the head,Dropping him down with a reverse ddt

Keith Ingle OMG!! DDT DDT
Jake Williams Wow Keith, That was one of the most devastating DDT's I have ever seen, He calls that move the Biohazard
Keith Ingle I think this rival is gonna grow fast and be some very awesome matchs to come from these to large men
Jake Williams That your right Keith that your right!

(Shrapnel) Vass, You made one mistake underestimating me, You wanna come up get in my face push me to the ground, Look who's standing tall,

Shrapnel grins and walks to the back,

Mr.Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nick killer vass on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 am

occ very nice a attack dude ..... so it's cool if i sometimes attack you in RP in the future

nick killer vass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Shrapnel on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 am

You bet man, It's called RP Smile just fyi, I don't get a chance to rp much due to rl work and kids, I have a few rain and wind days here, So if you start something with me, Just gimmie a few days I will rp back soon as I can,

Nice rp Nick

Mr.Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down