QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skullor tournament

4 posters

Go down

Skullor tournament Empty Skullor tournament

Post  Skullor Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 am

A druid enters the ring...
"Our master said us that he will compete for the Rising Star Championship"
he leaves the ring

Skullor

Back to top Go down

Skullor tournament Empty Re: Skullor tournament

Post  jamieson4 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 am

make it more to build the supsence. Like:

Music in the background starts playing as a droid enters the ring.

Droid: My master has told me to announce something. My master Skullor will be competing is the Rising Star Championship. He is going to kill the other competitors. (add the sentence if u like) That is all.

The droid leaves the ring as the music starts playing again.

jamieson4

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 pm

jamieson4 wrote:The droid leaves the ring as the music starts playing again.

I think you wanted to say druids Razz

Anyway, he is right you need to make it WAY more than 2 lines....
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Biggs Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:25 pm

yeah something more man for example

Suddenly the lights around the arena shut off
There is a slight gasp threw out the crowd
The spot light focuses on the Titon Tron where we can see four druids making their way center stage one is caring a microphone

The crowd is filled with mixed emotions

They enter the ring as one of them begins to speak

Druid: WE have been sent to deliver a message to you and the rest of the worthless talent in QAW... ( If your like a heel or something) Our master, Skullor will be competing for this companies Rising Star championship.. If any of the other cometetors knows what good for them... They'd turn back now, because there is only one ture ruler of QAW......

The arena then fills with smoke engulping the ring
seconds later the the thick fog has cleared and the druids are no where to be found......

Something like that, but even what I just wrote needs more to it, like ranting about how great your master is or something might even take a shot at someone to start a rivalry... it was just an example though.... also add in parts involving the commentaors so they can keep the fans updated on the situation and possibly add humor to the situation as well. and formating is crutial
Mr. Biggs
Mr. Biggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Gore Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:39 pm

my turn!! my turn!! Razz

------------

Lights in the entire arena are shut down for a moment putting the fans nervous, suddenly a weird almost unholy music starts to be played on the sound system, seems like monks chants but a dark presence is felt on each chant which are singed in a weird language.

After a short moment a guy wearing a dark robe appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Druid: Time as come QaW fans, you have been choosen to presence the raise of the most dominant force in wrestling history, our master the Skulltor as been summoned and he has a goal in mind (stops for a moment heavily breathing) ....The rising star championship...

The crowd starts booing at the stranger who doesn't react at all.

Druid: So for the rest of the competitors you can all pack your bags because there won't be any competition, because nobody (taunts to the camera) NOBODY!! can beat my master.

The Druid tosses the microphone and returns backstage
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down