QAW Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying (Tips and General How-To)

Go down

Roleplaying (Tips and General How-To) Empty Roleplaying (Tips and General How-To)

Post  The Darkness Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Roleplaying is what seperates the good wrestlers, and federations from the bad ones. Roleplaying gives you control over who you fight, why you fight, when you fight. It gives you control. So I've decided to show everyone some samples of RP's and other stuff to try and improve the quality of their RP's. Here is me introducing myself to Quick Action Wrestling.

*the crowd is chattering, waiting for the next match to begin. Suddenly! All the lights in the arena go out, and the crowd is plunged into darkness. Just as soon as they go off, the lights come back on, and there is a mysterious figure standing in the middle of the ring. He is wearing drab black clothing, with long black hair that clings to his shoulders. He motions for a microphone, and begins to speak in a tone of voice that is as powerful as a hurricane, but as quiet as a night wind.*

The main parts of making a roleplay good is to convey feelings, be descriptive, and try to place yourself in the reader's shoes. Think about everything you write thoroughly. One more thing is no god-moding. That means you cannot speak for another person. That's like me writing about you calling yourself a homosexual.
The Darkness
The Darkness
Admin

https://qawwrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum