Sam "The Scorpion" Webb Debuts

Go down

Sam "The Scorpion" Webb Debuts

Post  Webby on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 am

Sam "The Scorpion" Webb's music hits. There is a mixed reaction in the crowd as no-one knows who he is. He enters the ring and stands there staring at the crowd. He says "remember me?". Most of the crowd don't have a clue who he is, but the odd couple do. "you see, a few weeks back I was a referee in this same federation. the thing is I never received any respect. the wrestlers shoved me out of the way and treated me like I wasn't even there, disregarding everything I said or did. that was only part of it though, the main problem was YOU! yes YOU! you booed me everytime I made a 2 count for one of your so called heroes, despite me only doing my job. well, now things have changed, as you can see i am now made of pure muscle and determined to annihalate everyone and anyone who previously disrepected me in this ring! and yes that does include your insignificant idols. im gonna show you all that no-one disrepects me." a huge roar of boos comes from the crowd. everyone in the arena anticipates the arrival of his opponent...

Webby

Back to top Go down

Re: Sam "The Scorpion" Webb Debuts

Post  Mr. Biggs on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:41 pm

This is good really good length and you have detail could you please space this up a little no ones gonna want to read a paragraph Neutral

Sam "The Scorpion" Webb's music hits.
There is a mixed reaction in the crowd as no-one knows who he is.
He enters the ring and stands there staring at the crowd

Sam: Remember Me??

Most of the crowd don't have a clue who he is, but the odd couple do.

Sam: "you see, a few weeks back I was a referee in this same federation. the thing is I never received any respect. the wrestlers shoved me out of the way and treated me like I wasn't even there, disregarding everything I said or did. that was only part of it though, the main problem was YOU! yes YOU! you booed me everytime I made a 2 count for one of your so called heroes, despite me only doing my job. well, now things have changed, as you can see i am now made of pure muscle and determined to annihalate everyone and anyone who previously disrepected me in this ring! and yes that does include your insignificant idols. im gonna show you all that no-one disrepects me."

a huge roar of boos comes from the crowd
everyone in the arena anticipates the arrival of his opponent...

Again I lke this good way to make your presents known in the fed keep it up but space it out also add formating to it Cool
Mr. Biggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down